Wednesday, December 3, 2008

FCF: December 5, 2008 @ 7PM CST

Party Host: Cold Justice
Host Connection: Cable - 16Mbps down/2Mbps up
Match Type: Player (unranked)
Game Modes: All

Take a break from your Christmas shopping and give a gift that will be long remembered-- a Carl Gustav rocket to the face! We'll be back at it with some new maps, some updated maps and a few past favorites.

Mapmakers: Be sure to get your maps submitted by Midnight (CST) Wednesday. Be aware that I am nudging the quality bar a bit higher beginning this week, so our map acceptance standards will be tighter than before.

Please review the Code of Conduct -- we have made several amendments since last week.

Small Map Session (8 players max.) 7PM - 9PM CST:

This session will be restricted to all private slots. If you aren't on the host's Friends List, you won't be able to get in the room.

GamertagMap NameStatusSizeModesPreferred
Cold JusticeJaynes OasisOldS-MDTUUprising
Broken PiggyBeach BattleOldSAllCTD
Panyc333FarCry TACTICS*NewS-MDTCCTD
Reyule RebornKesselschlact*NewS-MDTUUprising
Broken PiggyApocalypticaOldS-MDDM

*We may delay playing these maps until the large map session to make sure the map makers are in the room when they are played.

Large Map Session (16 players max.) 9PM - Midnight CST:

There will be 12 private slots reserved for this session -- and we will be carefully watching the public population. The squeaker and mic-less ban hammers will be primed and ready for immediate action.

GamertagMap NameStatusSizeModesPreferred
CrazyUncleDaveCliffs of Claven v3NewLAllUpr/CTD
Empires RaygeArmy of DarknessNewMAllUpr/CTD
CrazyUncleDaveValley HoNewMAllCTD
Broken PiggyBeachfrontNewMDTUUprising
Cold JusticeRoadie Rage RemixNewM-LDTUUprising
MambonutsBlood RiverOldMAllUprising
Cold JusticeSundial GardensUpdatedLAllUprising

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how you revised roadie rage. I may not make it untill after 9 pm. FCF baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm hoping that the expansion to that map cleans up the pacing issues. Getting the spawn points out of high traffic areas should help that dramatically.

    Panyc, I sent you a message on LIVE, but I'll dupe it here: TACTICS should play the same with a large group, so I'll hold it until you get into the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey CJ, thanks for including my map, but it is mo def not S-M, it's more M-L and should have 12-16 players! Ahhhhh

    ahfdhfklnklfn4ejlhjlndmvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reyule, how DARE you contradict my regal pronouncements?!?

    I'll show YOU! We'll play your map in BOTH sessions. Ha! See how you like those apples!

    BTW -- Because of the vehicles you've placed, the map has play characteristics that can place it in the S-M range. We certainly had a good time on that sucker with just 3 people when you were beta testing. :D

    I separate size from number of players. My Jaynes Oasis map is certainly a small map by most folks' reckoning, but it plays Uprising just fine with 16 players. I judge size by how quickly the map can be traversed.

    But yeah, I'm a total screw-up because I also select the maps to play in each session by size instead of the number of players. Someday I'll have to pay for the error of my ways...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your show, me just play and show up like yay!

    ReplyDelete