Saturday, April 25, 2009

Recap: April 24, 2009

Very fun, very wierd night. Sorry about the voice issues, guys. For some reason I was suddenly set up to where I couldn’t hear any of you in game chat. We finished off the night with (most of) my team in a party.

Best part of the party was that we kept gotcherrr in the party even when he wasn’t on my team. Ah, fun times…

We played every map on the list (EDIT: except Trench Trouble because CJ is a dork.) I hope you enjoyed them. We also, for pure humor’s sake, did a quick round of CTD on “We B Crabs” – honestly one of the funniest, though crass, maps I’ve ever played on.

Next week it is YOUR turn to pick the maps. So be sure to vote for all of your favorites in our sidebar ballot before the poll closes on Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Hey that was a fun night despite the communication issues! Thanks for not booting me from the party, it made for some funny conversation.

    PS; I would like to cast a vote that is not on the ballot... "Aquatyca" I think we played it on FCF but my bad if not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, we've never played it. Who made the map?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The map maker was Kris93. When I first played it I thought oh man this isn’t going to be fun because of the spawn locations. After a couple of minutes I realized it actually played pretty smooth.

    ReplyDelete