Saturday, May 16, 2009

Recap: May 15. 2009

Definitely another crazy night.  We had a full room or nearly full room most of the night.  There were some very memorable incidents:

  • During the small map session, playing Uprising on VistaDelMar MPD, Mac777777 team killed his own team captain, PolishFreak8, THREE TIMES IN A ROW with an IED!  It was my team, but after the third time I was laughing so hard I couldn’t see through the tears.

  • Overheard during a match: (frightened voice) “Oh God – a flare gun!”

  • Toward the end of the night we had someone from Argentina with limited English join the room.  He tried to butter up the host by saying “Cold Justice – you are my hero.”   It didn’t work.

Remember something fun from tonight? Post it in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the disappearing act Guys, We had Severe Storms move into the area around 10:15pm and my connection started acting up.

    ReplyDelete