Saturday, May 2, 2009

Recap: May 1, 2009

What a great night!  We had an almost full room for the majority of the session, only minor mic/event reporting problems, and only a couple of no-mic bans.

And yes, the session went to almost 3 AM CDT…  8 hours of Far Cry Friday goodness.

Thanks to all who joined, it was a total blast.  It’s fun to pull out maps that you all have tagged as your favorites.

Shout outs to The Govener, Nothe Tagiwant, Mr Skimy, Skater JC and Arcus Arcanus who have now established themselves as “regulars”. Welcome to the family, guys!

And to those of you who were there at the very end – I know we’ve done it before, but I don’t remember playing Roadie Rage Reverb as a TDM map.  That was so much fun!  I think you guys have finally convinced me that it’s a fun map – and on a game mode I wasn’t all that thrilled about putting on it.

2 comments:

  1. On all the small map sessions for some reason. 2 or 3 ppl were invisible to me, even on my own team. And me with my gaming markmanship, with invisible ppl killing me.

    Then when the large session started, my lamp went out in my LCD TV. So I missed out on the large sessions. It was warning me, but I kept on playing. Since I didn't have a spare and this one's under warranty, I'm hoping to get it back by Friday.

    At least my map Crossroads was picked to play. Thanks for the votes. For some reason, I love it when I get to see ppl play my maps.

    I'll still be playing Friday, but maybe not on the big screen.

    A buddy of mine I think is going to join us Friday: Gamertag: Hilbillee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh looking forward to next week already. Roll on going to bed at 7am!! :D

    I got stuffed in the card tournament I did last week, knocked out in the first round, too tired to concentrate!

    ReplyDelete