Saturday, March 14, 2009

Recap: March 13, 2009

Full room almost the entire small session and a healthy group during the second.

It seems we are all getting much better at playing CTD and Uprising – it’s not unusual to see matches go over a half hour on a good map these days.

Most memorable new maps for me were the three in the middle of the session: Snake River (PrisonedBullet), Pipeworks (Broken Piggy) and Far Cry Football (Empires Rayge.)  Not quite as memorable, but certainly fun, were the sessions on Dark Knight (Empires Rayge) and Battle Fort (Gwar Junky) – too bad we didn’t have a full room for Battle Fort.  :-(

Of course, Deathmatch on my Njeve Haki Uprising is always a blast.  Most of you don’t know this, but I’m not a big fan of straight Deathmatch, but I make an exception for Njeve Haki Uprising and Broken Piggy’s Apocalyptica.  For me, those are both great deathmatch experiences.

Several maps from this week are definitely going into our regular rotation – keep up the good work, people!

I’m off to China tomorrow (Sunday) so you will have a break next week from my California drawl, MGL, IEDs and bloody ban hammer.  Broken Piggy will be hosting the session with a selection of his favorite maps from the past six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment