Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FCF: June 12, 2009 @ 7PM CDT

Updated 6:00PM CDT:

MATCH POSTPONED TO JUNE 19.

The UbiSoft servers have been down all day today and running a room is miserable when Ubi’s servers are down.

We’ll be back next week at 7PM with the schedule outlined below, assuming Ubi gets their act together.


Party Host: Cold Justice
Host Connection: Cable - 20Mbps down/2Mbps up
Match Type: Player (unranked)
Game Modes: All

This week is another Mapmakers’ Choice week!  I have contacted several more of our regular FCF map makers and asked them to pick two of their maps to be played this week.  Note that this is by invitation only.  If you didn’t get contacted, please don’t send me “submissions” – I need to limit the number of maps and this is how I’m controlling that.  But never fear, this is the second of many Mapmaker’s Choice events, and I’ll be spreading the wealth around.

The artisans for this Mapmakers’ Choice event are...  Gwar Junky, I Daddy253 I, mambonuts and PrisonedBullet.

New maps are still welcome for this event, so send ‘em in if ya got ‘em!


Key Session Settings:        
  Friendly Fire: No Join in Progress: Yes
  Balance Teams: No Voting: Yes
  Time Limit: 10 mins Dedicated Server: No
  Weather: Map default Map Sharing: Yes
  Time of Day: Map default Starting Rank: 7
  Respawn Time: 10 secs Hardcore Mode: Yes



New/updated maps submitted for approval:

Gamertag Map Name Preferred Status
Hilbillee Shock a Zulu CTD CTD Not reviewed.
Enfadel scourge amplified Uprising Not reviewed.
winnipeg2008 LUMBERJACKED Uprising/CTD Not reviewed.

MAP LISTS ARE NOT FINAL

Small Maps:

Gamertag Map Name Status Size Modes Preferred
I Daddy253 I the rooftop cafe* Old S DM DM
Gwar Junky beatdown Old S All TDM
mambonuts Junkyard Dog** Old S All TDM/CTD


Medium and Large Maps:

Gamertag Map Name Status Size Modes Preferred
mac777777 Remains of the Day* New ??? ??? CTD
CrazyUncleDave Valley Ho*** Old L All CTD
mambonuts Shipping Lane Reload** Old M All TDM
Gwar Junky HQ Invasion Old M All CTD/TDM

* I Daddy253 I’s choices.
** mambonuts’ choices.
*** carryover from last week’s Mapmakers’ Choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment