Saturday, February 28, 2009

Recap: February 27, 2009

Fun times tonight, guys and I’m glad to see we garnered some new players who enjoy team-based play.

Session went into the wee hours – I finally shut ‘er down at 2AM CT.  We played all the maps on the list except Njeve Haki Uprising, which I accidentally skipped.  (Yes, I skipped one of my own maps…)  And we substituted a beta version of Doom Dome for Curve Damage at CrazyUncleDave’s request.

Again, a great night.  Thanks to all of you who made it so in spite of all the voice issues.

PS: Charter upped my connection speed as part of their normal service upgrades.  I now have 20Mb/sec up – 2Mb/sec down bandwidth for hosting.  That’s the equivalent of 14 T1 lines!  Woo-hoo!  (It’s also over 1/5 the capacity of the 100Mb/s network interface built into the 360.)

No comments:

Post a Comment